Tuesday, April 29, 2003

 
As the lights dim down and the people leave the room
i realize that this is the last for me and you
I reach out for one last change
I grab on to you for one last dance

If it lasts forever
its not long enough
every lonesome road
i walk is so rough
why can we walk it
hand in hand
jump off the end
and see where we land

bite my lip god it stings
water logged daytime dreams
ruin everything

i dont understand this boys life thing
i try so hard when i sing
out to you so far away
i gotta get out of this city
every fresh start has a new end
i just don't know where to begin
i look back upon those days
when nothing ever seems the same

im sick of the lies that are spun
cotton candy twine around my tounge
sweet yet bitter pierce the skin
again i dont know where to begin
Comments:
I just poured hot grits down my pants. Thank you.
 
That's so sweet... Urgh. I wish my dude would say that. Sigh.
 
Poetry..... it sounds like rubber and eats nachos....idk what i just said...
 
Hola, deseas ganar dinero siendo representante de ventas en tu pais de soluciones informaticas? no dejes de contactarme por whasapp al 8492077714.

visita nuestra pagina web y enterate de todas las soluciones que tenemos a tu disposicion.
www.PraySoft.net.

Empresa de desarrollo de Software, Soluciones Web, Aplicaciones Moviles, Mineria de Datos, Hosting seguro,


 
Deseas mejorar la capacidad de tu cerebro y combatir el Alzhaimer, no dudes en visitar nuestra pagina de Juegos Mentales, donde podras poner a prueba tus detrezas mentales y de esa forma mejorar tu inteligencia
www.jsmentales.com
#Juegos #JuegosMentales
 
Deseas perder peso, rapido, seguro y sin mucho esfuerzo? visita nuestra pagina donde podras leer los mas importantes consejos sobre nutricion, para mejorar tu salud y perder peso sin mucho sacrificio de tu parte.
visita: http://exgorditos.psoft.me #PierdePeso #Rebajar
 
Visit my website

http://weblogupdate.blogspot.com
 
visit my website

weblogupdate.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?