Tuesday, April 29, 2003

 
It was friday and i had a horrible headache. thank god this day was almost over, i could barely see straight. and it hurt to listen to laughter that flowed over my cube's wall from somewhere in the department. as i sat in anticipation for that time keeper to reach 4:30 i reluctantly put the final touches on my assignment for the day. god my head fucking hurt. every second seemed like an hour....what?!?! did that fucking clock just go backwards? god i gotta go home......finally my relief comes and as i walk out the doors of my labor intensive prison, the sun hits my eyes, causing my painful headache only get worse. at this point i can hardly think straight, let alone see. in a struggled effort to get to the shelter of my car. i get turned around and find myself walking a little bit further thab=n i remember having to earier when i arrived at work. suddenly as if columbus was correct, i came to the end of the earth. the security of the ground dissappeared from beneath my feet and down i fell. it felt like forever, with every roll my head smacked against the ground enraging my already crippling headache, over and over like a slinky, yet not as graceful or as much fun.i dont know how long i fell for...i must have blacked out or something. cause theres a point in there where i just remember running along side a dog in a big open field, when suddenly the dog just fell through the ground and let out the worse howl i have ever heard. thats when i woke up and found my self on my back in about an inch of murky water. god how disgusting. i had to peel 2 leaches off my arms.
it was dark now. i was bleeding from my forehead, and nose and i think i broke a goddamn rib. Well, at least my headache was gone.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?